Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What do you hate the most about Dora?

• RT
    Favorite Answer

Her pink shirt with the orange short ensemble. Also, her shirt doesnt cover her stomach all the way!

Edit: LOL Lois your answer is so true and funny!!

She's growing up into a little whore D: Have u seen her Pictures Lately? And when i went to this place called the "Magic time machine" And they have famous Movie, and Television Show characters around the restaurant. Dora was there , And her A** Was hanging out her Booty Shorts...Kid appropriate ehh? I was like this is a kids place not a Strip joint.

I don't hate Dora herself, but I kinda don't like the fact that her parents let her run around a forest with a monkey, especially with that weird Troll under the bridge

the fact she repeats things 100 times and waits for you to answer and even if its this

dora-were is grandma?

me- up your ***

45 seconds later

dora- rrrrrriiiiiigggghhhhhttt!!! gracias amigo

lol

p.s one episode of dora is 30 minutes and i think that 15 minutes of it is taken up by her waiting for you to answer!LOL

Shes not on PBS, so I can save money. The only version on local TV is in Spanish and I don't understand that. Why don't She speak English on the Spanish version but She speaks Spanish on the English version?

Oh yeah I hate that damn voice of the map. Bridge, River......SNOWY MOUNTAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Then repeats like 5 times.

He sounds like Stewert from Mad TV

• ?

That she makes me talk to her.

"Don't ask me Dora, it's RIGHT there !"

Can you see anything that will get us back home? "Oh look, Dora the Explorer. There's a jet plane so conveniently located right there next to you so you can get back home."

how she has to repeat herself! Dora! listen to me and i wont have to say it again!

She has a squeaky voice and she never notices the things that are right in front of her.

The way she talks and how it takes her so long to make a decision.