Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

What do you hate the most about Dora?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • RT
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Her pink shirt with the orange short ensemble. Also, her shirt doesnt cover her stomach all the way!

Edit: LOL Lois your answer is so true and funny!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

She's growing up into a little whore D: Have u seen her Pictures Lately? And when i went to this place called the "Magic time machine" And they have famous Movie, and Television Show characters around the restaurant. Dora was there , And her A** Was hanging out her Booty Shorts...Kid appropriate ehh? I was like this is a kids place not a Strip joint.

• 10 years ago

I don't hate Dora herself, but I kinda don't like the fact that her parents let her run around a forest with a monkey, especially with that weird Troll under the bridge

• 10 years ago

the fact she repeats things 100 times and waits for you to answer and even if its this

dora-were is grandma?

me- up your ***

45 seconds later

dora- rrrrrriiiiiigggghhhhhttt!!! gracias amigo

lol

p.s one episode of dora is 30 minutes and i think that 15 minutes of it is taken up by her waiting for you to answer!LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Shes not on PBS, so I can save money. The only version on local TV is in Spanish and I don't understand that. Why don't She speak English on the Spanish version but She speaks Spanish on the English version?

Oh yeah I hate that damn voice of the map. Bridge, River......SNOWY MOUNTAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Then repeats like 5 times.

He sounds like Stewert from Mad TV

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

That she makes me talk to her.

"Don't ask me Dora, it's RIGHT there !"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Can you see anything that will get us back home? "Oh look, Dora the Explorer. There's a jet plane so conveniently located right there next to you so you can get back home."

• 10 years ago

how she has to repeat herself! Dora! listen to me and i wont have to say it again!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

She has a squeaky voice and she never notices the things that are right in front of her.

• 10 years ago

The way she talks and how it takes her so long to make a decision.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.