PS3 THIRD PERSON SHOOTER GAME?

Hey guys I'm just wondering if u guys know any other cool action third person shooter game for ps3..

my favourites games are uncharted series and resident evil 5 at the moment.. I have played MGS4 but didnt quite like coz of the character movement but the story were awesome..

so any of u guys know any other cool games like uncharted or resident evil 5??

thx

what i mean action is like SHOOTING with GUNS, not superpower like INFAMOUS and whatever

Best Answer

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Uncharted is probably the best ones I love that game. MW2 Can be good but the 3rd Person mode sucks

Yh Red Dead Redemption is a must loads to do and lots of fun.

I also enjoyed Eat Lead

and if you like gta4 and RDR you should check out The Saboteur

Hope this helps

Red Dead Redemption

It is a western gunslinger 3rd person shooter. I am playing it now and I love it. Graphics are top notch (as one would expect from Rockstar) and the gameplay is everything GTA4 should have been but wasn´t.

in Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 there is a cpl 3rd person shooter types online...GRAW 2, MGS 2, Socom, Red Dead Redemption, Army Of Two (40th Day), thats all i can think of off the top of my head

Source(s): My Experience In Games

Lost Planet 2 is an interesting third person shooter. It's different, though. If you don't mind that

i think the best game tht will suit u is -: "hitman:silent2 assasin"

this is awesome shooter game once u play it u would definately stick to it

infamous