QT
Lv 4
QT asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

What do zombies smell like?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They would smell of rotting flesh, which smells surprisingly sweet but sickly sweet.

My sister used to have a perfume called 'Poison', that smelt like rotting flesh.

I used to tell her she smelt like a zombie, she didn't think it was funny !

So zombies smell like my sister !

=========================

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zombies smell like rotting flesh.

Source(s): What Zombies smell like.
  • 1 decade ago

Buy an Xbox 360 and play Left 4 Dead, zombies smell like molding cheetos and spilled soda.

• 1 decade ago

They'd smell like roadkill.

They are both are rotting carcasses. You should already have a good idea what roadkill smells like, so that's the best example I can give.

Not all dead things with decaying flesh let out a noticeable odor, like human corpses prepared for a funeral.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It probably smells like rotten food with dirty socks, and stinky cheese and dead people smell, you know, the one where you left a dead person you for too long a it starts to smell really bad ( very bad to the environment... and to people's sense of smell) :)

• 1 decade ago

It entirely depends on how many brains they've managed to ingest since becoming undead.

The more successful the zombie the less offensive the odor.

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • 1 decade ago

They smell like rotten cheese because the antipsychotics make them fat. That's right, zombies are people on antipsychotic drugs, such as Risperdal and Zyprexa.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Apparently like rotting flesh, Also if you want to actually thing their is a pie ricing called gages and they make hoes in your ear, if you leave them without the ring then they would smell like rotting ear flesh also it will smell like fungus due to sanitary reasons

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nothing... because zombies don't exist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pus, rotting flesh, and liver.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.