why do people masterbate?

just wondering from a person who does it often.... why do you do it?

Favorite Answer

You say that you do it a lot and I can certainly empathize. Don't believe someone who says that it is an addiction- it is a compulsion, something very different.

I was in the submarine force for 20 years and it was a natural part of being underway. People talked about it, and performed it, very casually. Nobody cares and most people do it.

Why do people do it? I think the answers on this question are unanimous- it feels good. I am married and sometimes it is just easier to rub on out than try to have sex with my wife who has been taking care of kids all day, doing laundry, etc.

well its because of what u have called hormones and when ur teen u get alot so one thing which helps is masterbation espically if ur not sexually active and even afte u have had sexuall encounter then ull do it at times lol its ok but it gets adictive after a period of time so my advice try to do it less and dont watch porn its just as bad as crack or another drug.

trust me i still get the urges to do it while watching a porn just try to do other things get active ok

Source(s): my own experience
  • erden

Do People Masterbate

• ?

It is just for the sake of wondering I think. Or may be to become a Master.

Source(s): own

Well, people mastUrbate because they need to satisfy their sexual appetite. And, sometimes, there's no one around. So, the only alternative is to use your hand.

well if your agree when you do it you feel really good after because it releases chemicals in the brain. so why not do it, its great when you do it.

• X

To bust a nut.

to get pleasure to one self, without worrying about any unwanted pregnancy and STD's.

It feels good, and I do it because my gf and I can't always have sex.

cuz none of them have a life