PLEASE HELP! I BROKE MY PHONE AND I THINK I'M SCREWED?

Okay, so ... I dropped my phone more than once, I can't even count how many times I've dropped it! But this time I've really done it. (it's a touch screen phone, also called the Xenon). And well ... my parents will murder me because this was my last straw. So what happened to the phone is it turns on and functions normally except there's this random black thing that covers half of the top area; I think i broke its pixels? I don't know... I'm no phone expert. So how am I supposed to fix it?! D: PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! Oh and it's from Rogers. I've heard of the Rogers replacement phone thing. My question is do they replace your phone with the same kind? *remember: mine is an LG XENON* so will they replace it with the same kind? Oh and is it free? I really really hope so.

Thank you for the answers in advance.

Favorite Answer

First you should go to rogers and ask them if they will replace your phone, it's worth a shot they probablyy will. You can look on craigslist. There's always tons of ppl that fix cell phones for a really cheap price.

If by "random black thing" you mean an irregularly shaped blotch on the screen, that's physical damage. No warranty will cover that. And there's no fix for that, beyond replacing the screen. Which can be done.

If you have insurance the phone can be replaced with that, but there's probably a deductible.

Hi.I believe your phone will void warranty. Warranty will not cover the phone if there is physical damage done to it in which case there is on your phone. I don't think they will replace the phone no. If you hav an older phone you may want to consider switching back to that phone instead.

if you have insurance on it you can replace it for free!