What do you guys think of Zack Snyder's movie trailer for Sucker Punch?

Favorite Answer

Only a few things after watching Zack's uber horny trailer. Final Fantasty, Sin City, an all girls 300 all pumped up with steriods. And marijuana.

Seriously. This flick looks like a tech-savvy egg drop soup: clumpy, edgy, sorta slimy. 300 was that cup of testerone for super straight guys and -- if you really, really loved it, for the gays. Watchmen was groundbreaking -- some said it was superhero ****, a hunky dory 3 wasted hours. It currently holds itself as a cult film.

IMO, for Sucker Punch this looks like it'll flop at the box office. 6 year old boys want to jerk off, 16 year old's will get wet dreams. But seriously, this one's going to get cult status. HELLO?? Anime influnece! Dragons! Schoolgirl outfits! Carla Gugino dancing! HSM It girl with a freaking bazooka!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I can't wait!

I love Jena Malone and Emily Browning.

This looks awesome.

It looks really good. Its going to be interesting to see vanessa in that type of role.

It looks freaaking awesome! When i heard vanessa hudgens was gonna be in it i was...ehh..but it does look cool and i hope she'll be good and wont ruin it for me(: