Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

What do you guys think of DeMar Derozan and JJ Hickson?

Do u think Derozans the raptors next franchise or he'll just be a 15 point player?

And whatta about JJ Hickson is he the cavs next franchise?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

both of them are still really young...I believe it will take 2 or 3 more years for them to become good players.

• 9 years ago

i think that demar derozan has lots of potential to become a rising star in the next 2 years. he killed the las vegas summer league averaging over 20 points a game, note that his jumper is getting better throughout his career and he plays well with other.

for hickson i dont think he's going to be the next franchise player because he has not tht much experience also he will be guy who plays a big role in the starting 5 one of those second or third best guys on the teams throughout his career

• 9 years ago

I think demar will have a big role, because he is friends with sonny weems and amir johnson, and they will all play together. I think demar will be the best out of the three because he is so young, and he is already better.

He will eventually be the franchise player, because he loves playing in toronto, Bargnani isn't the right man for the franchise.

• 9 years ago

Hickson will have a huge role in cleveland and i feel that byron scott will be able to get the most out of him. as for demar, he will have alot on his plate in toronto. i dont believe he will be as impactful as hickson will be

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.