any small business ideas here in manila?

I am planning to put a small business here in Metro Manila. I need some great business ideas

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Franchise food carts, like those dimsun and noodle stands. It doesn't look much but that's part of how it works. It looks unobtrusive and simple enough you will attract students and the working class. The price is within their reach so they won't mind spending P20-40. P40 doesn't look big for sure, but in the long run, everything sums up. You must also offer rice meals and, to complete everything, cold drinks like sago.

Pick a good spot like in front of schools, medical centers, government offices, business centers and the like where the working class are found. Don't forget to put emphasis on value for money. Of course, you have to love what you're doing, or in this case, selling.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I would think that the best way to approach a startup is to go through a business plan development. This makes you have to understand a lot about the business and its financing. Software is available to help you through the process and it is inexpensive, $30 say.

Starting a small business in Manila is going to be very competitive if you don't have something unique to sell as either an idea or product. Filipinos are very entrepreneurial and even if you start with no competition, you will soon have a lot if you are successful.

No one can give you a business idea that is right for you to use because only you know what you know, i.e. your expertise and your availability of financing. If you think someone can waive a magic wand and tell you your ideal business approach, you are sadly mistaken. You must do this yourself and understand that 90% of all new businesses fail.

• 9 years ago

Walk the streets to see what type of business is the most popular & then copy them.

• lolit
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

if you change your question ,that is you wanted to put up small business in Tarlac then i would be happy to give informations and maybe we could be a good business partner ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Fake CD/DVD.

Ukay Ukay.

Squid Ball / Kikyam / Fish Ball stall.

Cigarette / Newspaper stand

• 9 years ago

IF YOU WANT TO PUT UP A SMALL BUSINESS, TRY SELLING "COCO SUGAR"... THIS ITEM IS NOT ONLY FOR LOCAL CONSUMERS BUT IT HAS GOOD POTENTIALS FOR EXPORT TOO. "COCO SUGAR" HAS LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX, HENCE IT CAN BE USED BY DIABETICS SAFELY.

Source(s): CHECK GOOGLE... ON COCO SUGAR
  • 9 years ago

if you're interested in franchising just let me know. email me at ram_remnant@yahoo.com.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.