Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Which style do you like best?

Okay so here's the deal. I'm gonna be famous someday, but first I need a sick new look. Here are a few looks I put together on thedollpalace.com.

And I know people are gonna tell me to just be myself. There are many sides to me though and these styles are each focused on a differant side of me so I am being myself, just a more amped up version.

Btw, each picture is one style. The three differant outfits are (in order) everyday, stage, and red carpet.

Oh and I currently have brown hair, but I've been blonde and kind of reddish before and i've also had colourful streaks so i'll try any of these styles.

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/rraacchh2/...

if you have time, you can also make other suggestions/tell me what you like/don't like about each style/outfit but if you don't just tell me what you like best.

@Alice: Ah. Classic case of hypocrisy. Well, just remember, it takes a ***** to know a *****.

And it's called confidence. Maybe if you had some you would be doing something constuctive with your life instead of harassing people on yahoo!answers who didn't even do anything to you.

Pfft. And I need to grow up?

Favorite Answer

I thought the first two outfits in the first link were the coolest :)

How are you going to be famous?

What do you do?

Well by the question you posted, some people might say your stuck up and you won't ever be famous, or say you should be able to tell other peoples futures to if you want to famous.

But I believe that everything is possible, and you could be famous:)

I want to be famous to, so I can relate to you!

Style is very important if your going to show yourself to the world, because you don't want to end up in the celebrity fashion disasters magazines, on the front cover :O

For the everyday section I like those because they're very amped up and colorful!

It's good to have a variety of graffic T's and a couple awesome party dresses:)

PS. The right sunglasses are a great accessory for this situation!

The stage outfits are very appropriate! High-heel barely-knee-high boots and just the right hair and accessories will complete the look<3 PS.

You don't want to have shades on stage because the fans won't see your face very well.

When you make your appearance on the Red Carpet I would wear the dress on the right. It has the sassy celeb look that everyone wants! The colors really pop out on that dress. The other one in the middle is not the best choice for you. I think you should wear a dress. Left is good for casually hanging out with your best celebrity buds!

The last photobucket is really all of the ones before!

The left one is for a great night out. There's a little pazzaz in the ruffled skirt:D

Middle is for stage, the night out, and a party!

The beautiful blue twirled dress is perfect for the red carpet, it really is:)

You have a great sense of style, so use it wisely!!!!!!

PS, Don't become famous for the money and attention, ( which is an awesome bonus:D) do it for what you love to do:P

Also don't be known for going to crazy parties and drooling over money, ( ehem, Paris Hilton, clearing throat:]) be known for you sweet personality and sensitivity!

I really hope I helped you and your career style! See you in Hollywood!!!!!

Source(s): Relating to the next Super Star☺♥•◘○◙♪
  • Leash

first of all. ur a beotch and ur a snob.. " im gonna be famous someday " bull crap ! stuck up much ? how do u know that. r u like the ulitmate princess or something. unless ur a good singer ( and can prove it ) then i suggest u learn to grow up

but i do like the 2nd one the best...

havea nice day !

• Raven

I like the second style better.

the second or last one

i like the second one best

2nd one

• second(: