What do you think of stormfront.org?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think they have many good points, and some aspects of their site are not so good. When it comes to Stormfront, you have to remember they don't tell Nazi's or KKK members they're not allowed to post. That's something that bugs me, because just like the black panthers or la raza/el eme, the KKK and Nazi Skinheads should be lined up and shot. White Nationalism has nothing to do with those two organizations. They do have some good points, however.

America didn't have any problems in the 1870's and up. There were no "economic downturns" until the Great Depression, which the Jews caused. Remember, the Jews owned (and still do own) the banks, so when they decided it was time to give America a kick in the *** to remind the politicos who was in charge, it was done through wall street and the economy.

Now we move to the 1950's and up. During the early to mid 50's, there weren't any problems. The only issue was "SBE," which was the exactly right idea with the wrong execution. Instead of making black only areas but NEVER supporting them, it should have been black areas, white areas, asian areas, all with the same amount of funding and project capability. If that had happened, the blacks wouldn't have had a right or reason to complain, since they would have had every chance possible.

Unfortunately, Separate but Equal was not executed properly, so now we move to the 60's and up.. where multicultural diversity is not only destroying America as a country and turning it into a third world slum, but is also the leading cause of death among whites. There are more whites killed every year by blacks and hispanics than anything else. Now because of Affirmative Action, the NAACP, the ADL, the Jewish this that and the other thing, now no white in America really has any rights. White males can no longer find jobs, due to higher and higher racial "minority" AA requirements. Crime is at an all time high, especially drug and violent crime.. which mostly committed by blacks and hispanics. Rape, murder, robbery, assault, drug dealing.. almost all of it is black against white, hispanic against white, everything in the US against white, when this country was meant to be a white country to begin with. Don't believe me? Take a look at the Naturalization Act of 1790.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

stormfront members are stupid as they keep persistent on bs that America belongs to them when America doesn't belong to any Europeans and the fact is their race came to America illegally since 1492 and pushed the native Indians out of their own land. all stormfront members should read up on the indian removal act and trail of tears.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I really wish that disgusting website would be taken down.

I go on there sometimes just to read the pathetic threads.

White men bragging about how they turned down a "she-boon". That is a term they use to refer to black women. I find those threads funny though, a lot of white men need to realize the feeling of disgust is very mutual. White men do nothing for me.

They also have the "white women" section, and white women usually brag about how they turn down black and mexican men.

they all need to get a life in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's full of people with way too much time on there hands.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They hate EVERYONE including Southern Europeans(who they claim aren't full white).

Stormfront makes the trolls in this site look like Top Contributors. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It needs to be taken down, and soon. I feel like if racist pricks can trash black people behind a monitor they should get infront of a crowd (one racist at a time) and say it to all the black people around.

• 1 decade ago

Should be banned and all the users, members and lurkers banned. Just like any other pro-racism site.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

One major flaw in their logic is that they need to realize the concept of race is obsolete. We are six billion individuals, not one, two, or three races.

• 1 decade ago

A site where "pure" whites show how much they have pride in their race, yet they can't show pride without bashing other races.

• 1 decade ago

Stupid F*cking Racist Bigot Ignorant Sh!tters on that website.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.