What is the worst Soulja Boy song?

We all know that his songs are horrifying, but which is the worst in your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Yahh B*t*h

unbelievably stupid. cant believe they actually play this trash on the radio and not some real music. Kinda gets me mad thinkin about it

Thats tough..... I'd say Pretty Boy Swag cuz it sucks so hard and doesnt even rhyme half the time. Or Dont Get Mad, bc he calls everyone that dislikes him a hater like he actually has anything to be jealous of. Or 2Milli, bc, and no Im not lying, he actually says hes the best rapper ever. yes he actually says hes the BEST RAPPER.

Source(s): RIP hip hop

i do no longer pay attention to it because of the fact i'm and older cat. yet, for all those youthful men doing there factor like soulja boy, greater potential to them. they're going to shop hip-hop alive as quickly as we get incredibly old and might circulate away that kind of stuff on my own

Pretty Boy Swag

• Jilly

It's called "Booty Meat" or something..its sooo terrible!