Does tvshack.cc have a virus?

I've read bad things about TVShack.

1.What's the difference between TVShack.net and TVShack.cc?

2. Do either sites contain viruses?

Favorite Answer

1. tvshack.net was closed down by US government for containing copywright/illegal films, it was one of several websites that were shut down. When tvshack.net was shut down tcshack.cc suddenly appeared, but it probably won't be too long until this is also shut down as it does containg copywright/illegal data.

2. It has appeared recently, over the past couple of months or so, that users using tvshack.cc have also had viruses on their computer. More specifically the virus they are getting is one called Antimalware Doctor. This virus poses as an anti-virus software and will continously bring up messages telling you that your computer is at risk or is being hacked and that in order to solve the problem you must purchase it - please don't. Once this virus gets hold of your computer i.e. brings up continuous error messages, it is almost impossible to get rid of it, unless you are technically minded and know EXACTLY what you are doing.

I hope this helps.

Source(s): Personal use/experiance - now no longer using because of problems with virus.
  • 1. TVShack.net was shut down by the US Government for illegal movies etc. TVShack.cc is a clone of TVShack.net.

2. I don't know if TVShack.cc contains viruses - I shouldn't think so, but from the looks of it, I would say most of the stuff on it is illegal, so don't go on it!