is this a good starting line up NBA?

this is my NBA 2k10 starting line up for association mode with (2010-2011 roster)

can you rate it from 1-10 (10 being great) or leave something telling me is it bad or good and why

(i got this team after skipping the first season and i don't for some reason K.G's rating was low)

PG- Marcus Banks

SG- O.J. Mayo

SF- Paul Perice

PF- Kevin Garnet

C- Ed Davis ( i know he is a PF)

Favorite Answer

solid, 8. not sold on ED. And paul and kevin are getting old but still got it

5 kinda of an average line-up nothing special. You may consider dealing marcus banks for a better shooting guard, point guard, or center and move O.J. Mayo to the point guard. Pierce, Garnet, and Davis are all solid forwards but your backcourt is weak.

My all-nba 1st group: G: Chris Paul G: Kobe Bryant F: Lebron James F: Tim Duncan C: Dwight Howard(Yao ming initially, yet he's no longer energetic) My all-nba 2nd group: G: Deron Williams G: Allen Iverson F: Carlos Boozer F: Kevin Garnett C: Amare Stoudemire

I would say a 6.5 to 7 Banks really isn't a great PG, Mayo is developing, Pierce is your all-star, KG is out of his prime, and if Davis is a PF, he would be too small to go against other C.

Solid team: 6.5 to 7

i give it a 6 u need a better center, someone who would dominate the boards but having paul pierce on ur team is great

Heck yea.

Read about the Home Depot boycott in my profile.

.

Source(s): The Raven.
  • nathan

Very good.

• Nathan

um no