Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

If you could make a starting lineup with these players who would you pick......?

If you can make a starting lineup with the players below who would you pick

C: Al Horford or Jermaine O'Neal or R. Hibbert

PF: Carl Landry or JJ Hickson or David West

SF: Ariza or Hedo or N.Batum

SG: J.R Smith or Corey Brewer or Reddick

PG: Calderon or Chalmers or DJ Augustin

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

C: Al Horford

PF: David West

SF: Ariza

SG: Reddick

PG: Calderon

• Boskey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Al Horford

David West

Trevor Ariza

J.R. Smith

Jose Calderon

• 3 years ago

commencing a franchise, i might p.c.. as many youthful stars as accessible. frequently, i might p.c.. Tim Duncan; yet, interior the long-term, i will choose somebody youthful. So i'm no longer even going p.c.. every person of their late 20's. PG - Brandon Roy (modern-day age: 23) SG - Dwyane Wade (26) SF - Lebron James (23) PF - Andrei Kirilenko (26) C - Dwight Howard (22) i do no longer probable even would desire to describe why I p.c.. Lebron and Dwight. yet i will clarify the others. i presumed approximately Chris Paul for the a million, yet then i found out that Wade, James, and Kirilenko can pass too. i do no longer particularly choose a passing factor look after, yet i will choose a participant who can carry the team at the same time. Roy fought with Zach Randolph because of the fact Randolph exchange into bitching interior the locker room. So Roy is the applicable guy to hold at the same time those celebrity egos. and verify out the Blazers now, Roy is holding them at the same time high quality; how is that accessible?!? Roy would be named team Captain. the reason I picked up Andrei Kirilenko is that he's the only participant interior the NBA perfect now who can pass 5 by way of 5. he's even had a 5x6! it particularly is particular. The final guy in the previous Andrei with a 5x5 (and 5x6) exchange into Hakeem Olajuwon. I even have reservations approximately Dwyane Wade. yet then who else is there? circulate Gilbert Arenas returned to 2? Caron Butler? nicely, Dwyane is the only with the hoop and Finals MVP... I ought to stay with Dwyane.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

C- Al Horford

PF- Carl Landry

SF- Turkaglu

SG- Smith

PG- Calderon

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

PG Jose Calderon

SG J.R. Smith

SF Trevor Ariza

PF David West

C Al Horford

• 9 years ago

PF: David West

SF: Trevor Ariza

SG: J.R. Smith

PG: Chalmers

• 9 years ago

PG: Chalmers because he can dribble shoot and set up the offense better then the other 2

SG: J.R. Smith because he has an almost perfect inside out game

SF: Hedo because when it comes to a big man shooter there is none better then him

PF: David West because he can post and shoot when he needs to

C: Since the teem is such a great shootng team you need O'Neal because he is not as great a shooter as Horford ut is a much more dominate inside presence.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

PF: JJ Hickson

SF: Ariza

SG: J.R Smith

PG: Chalmers

• Yeezus
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

C:Horford

PF: West

SF: Hedo

SG:Smith

PG: Calderon

• 9 years ago

center - al horford

power foward - david west

small foward - hedo

shooting guard

jj reddick

point guard - chalmers

Source(s): ur mom
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.