Food poisoning in punta cana!?!?!?

so im going to punta cana soon staying at bavaro princess. and while looking at some of the review people say they got food poisoning or stomach acts and diaireah!! I so scared now!! so checked out other hotel in punta cana and they said the same food poisoning too!!! and i want to know what to do not to get sick... show more so im going to punta cana soon staying at bavaro princess. and while looking at some of the review people say they got food poisoning or stomach acts and diaireah!! I so scared now!! so checked out other hotel in punta cana and they said the same food poisoning too!!! and i want to know what to do not to get sick and if it is certain food they makes you sick that you should not eat it!!! also i herd you should not drink there water, brush your teeth with it, or have the ice cubes b/c they dont have the same filter systems as us!!! and should i bring like Pepito bimsmo, tums and such and bring scope to wash my mouth with that will help kill germs.. please tell me all the tips and remedies i am such a worrierwart when it some to being sick and i dont want to be sick at all on the trip. anything you got can help please let me know thanks :) and they say to drink alot of water too right and hand ssanitizehand cconstantlyright??
5 answers 5