? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What % of Americans believe all Canadians live in igloos?

• Mike W
    Favorite Answer

Its about the same as the percentage of people in Canada that believe that all Alaskans live in Igloos.

I don't think any Canadians live in igloos, unless some Eskimos are Canadian.

Very few people have ever even seen a real igloo, much less been inside one. Eskimos use igloos only as temporary shelters while hunting or travelling. They have more permanent homes elsewhere.

I thought igloos were no longer politically correct in Canada.

What I would like to know is why Canada is the second largest nation in the world and has less people than California?

I would also like to know why no natural born Canadians work in the Toronto airport?

Most of them are immigrants and don't speak English or French. What's up with that?

I know Canada has strict gun laws but, why did they arrest members of their own olympic champion shooting team? Isn't that a bit extreme?

There are no igloos in Florida

isn't that where most canadians live ?

All Canadians do live in igloos.. it's a proven fact!

i think of they only like screwing with us by way of fact a lot of people will have faith it; and regardless of in the event that they do no longer, they're going to pretend they achieve this as that they do no longer look ignorant, and then they look ignorant anyhow. it extremely is a lose-lose concern for us. :D yet i've got seen the countless issues that they've confident human beings of; and that i hit upon it humorous. there became yet another one i've got seen the place that they had a map and suggested "are you able to place this pin on Iraq?" and that that they had moved Iraq to Australia. only the call, no longer the form or something. and that they placed the pin there. It became saddening. i don't be attentive to if that became achieved with the help of Canadians although. Edit: no longer all Canadians try this. I stay in a border city and each 365 days Canadian travelers come down. There are some incredibly cool Canadians. They make jokes approximately us and hamburgers, and that i undergo in innovations one 365 days we misplaced our buddy Jon, so we went around yelling "here Canadian, Canadian, Canadian! we've maple syrup!" and as quickly as we got here across him latter, he suggested no we did no longer, in the different case his Canadian senses might have long gone off. yet there became one lady I talked to who insisted that it became a custom of Canadian women individuals to coach one yet another their breasts. some human beings get extremely a ways fetched.

Eskimos lived in igloos....Canadians live in a hockey rink.

I'd guess it's the same percentage that believe that it's always snowing in Moscow.

I'm not even sure how many Americans think about Canada at all.

• Curt J

And here I thought they all lived in mud huts, or yurts. Guess you're never too old to learn.

Source(s): Just my opinion