What time do celebrities have to be at award shows...?

Like in Los Angeles,CA what time do they have to be there before the door closes?

&& If a celebrity has to use the bathroom during a award show do they just go? I know I sound weird but I am very questioned.Please Help.

Maryann Tiller If u think it's so F***** Weird then why did u answer it huh? Plus, I have my reasons why I like asking these questions..Geez.

Favorite Answer

It depends on the show, but normally they get there an hour and a hald to a minute before the show starts. It just depends in the persons running late or something. I guess if they have to go to the bathroom they just go, they're all adults.

Source(s): I watch the red carpets online/TV.

Why do you want to know? R u stalking them and yeah your weird wanting to know how they have to use the bathroom... I get a laugh out of answering dumb questions.. but atleast I get the 2 points haha.

before an hour at least,.................