Jason asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Can someone please help me with the p90x Nutrition Plan?

Hi,

I am 18 years old and I just got p90x. I am an athlete in pretty good condition but I am looking to advance my fitness levels. How long should I spend on the fat shredder phase? I am confused on where to start my workout and how long each phase should go for. Also, I am not a very good cook and do not have a lot of money to spend on food. Any recommendations or tips that have worked for people? I want to eat healthy, follow the meal plan but I do not want complex meals that I cannot make on my own or spend a lot of $ on meals. Any advice or detailed tips regarding where to start/how to prepare meals would be awesome!!

Thanks so much.

Also, I do not want to eat the same thing every day or every week so examples of how meal plans vary would be awesome.

Best Answer

Read the nutrition guide more carefully then. You shouldn't spend any longer on the fat shredder phase than you have to, which is about a month. If you want variety in your meals I believe the nutrition guide also has sample meal plans with plenty of variety.

P90X is 90 days long. Each phase lasts 4 weeks (including recovery week). The nutrition phases are also one month each.