Adan asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

What does Israel need 200 nuclear warhead for?

Do they want to destroy planet earth?

Five would be more than enough to intimidate the people they hate.

200 are enough to exterminate them.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

really and who told you they had 200 nukes??..

• 9 years ago

I don't think they have 200, but think about this. If you are going to saber-rattle to get your way. Are you going to hide and deny the existence of your nukes or are you going to actually imply that you'll use them? Israel has done the prior. That's not an attitude of a country that wants to intimidate neighbors, much less "destroy the Earth". Both the US and Russia has more than 200 and they haven't wanted to destroy the Earth. They did come close during the Cuban Missile Crisis though.

Now look at North Korea, they have made threats to use their nukes in order to get their way, and they only have half-a-dozen! Iran's President as made a number of remarks and veiled threats about wiping Israel off the map without having any nukes!

Look at these comparisons, who has the greater mindset to intimidate; Israel or Iran and North Korea? Look at the actual situation. Iran wants to destroy Israel. Iran is working on nuclear weapons and the UN is too impotent to stop them. A preemptive Israeli attack may not be effective or make matters worse. This means they will be looking down the barrel of a nuclear gun. Israel's only alternative is deterrence, like the cold war days.

Deterrence means you let the enemy know that if they hit you, your means to retaliate will survive and you will hit them back harder. Having these nukes is key. I have no doubt that if and when Iran announces they have a nuclear capability, so will Israel. I suspect they will also unveil ballistic missile submarines too.

Even though the US still make ridiculous rhetoric talking tough about Iranian nuclear ambitions, their action have all but said they have thrown up the white flag and accepted Iran will get nukes. They have already make deals with Kuwait over Patriot Missile Systems. Israel will do the same.

• 9 years ago

You always need to overload on nukes, in case some of yours are destroyed in a first strike or fail to detonate where you want them. A paltry 200 warheads won't destroy the Earth, we detonated over 1000 just for testing purposes.

• 9 years ago

it's a show of force. We have warheads that will destroy the planet, china and Russia and even Iran now. it's all just a sharp toothed way to show force to keep the enemy at bay. They will more than likely never ever be used by anyone, well unless Kim Il Jong gets his hands on one ROFL

Source(s): usaf, usarmy
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

maybe thats the deterrent.muslims could exterminate the jews if they didnt have 200

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They are cheaper by the 200, and same as other arms we sell them, they can make money in them.

• Ed
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

You have no source for this number. I highly doubt it is 200.

• 9 years ago

What does the USA need 20,000 warheads for?

• 9 years ago

They need it because Obama and the US is turning on them. We refuse to give them aid and have meetings with their enemies. If I were them I'd be scared too.

Source(s): Fox news, because Obama is ruining our country.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

They need them to protect themselves from all the Muslims who are constantly trying to kill them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.