Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Which is the more destructive war, the drug war, terror war or culture war?

• Favorite Answer

Drug war is preventable, make harmless drugs legal, like pot, but regulate and tax the hard core one's so that like Amsterdam, you legislate when/where a legal drug can be used so that unrelated innocents need never be exposed to addicts or their constant fix mentality personal hygiene eyesore problem.

Terror war?

I know what is and isn't terror, you can't fight a war tactic, most people identified or labeled as "terror-ists" are people who are opposed to a specific status quo or are determined to impose their own status quo by forcing it upon others.

Therefore, any labeled war on a vague or religiously affiliated "enemy" isn't a "war on terror", but in fact a war on non-xtians or "holy war".

Culture war - lasts as long as people hold animosities towards other people affiliated with a culture they're opposed to or are determined to eliminate from the earth as a competing ideology by slaughtering it's followers, see mislabeled war on holy war or "war on terror".

That said, since the current debate seems to hinge on the dubious accusations of terrorism/culture/Muslim being somehow inter-related, why not just re-brand the terror war as a holy war of obfuscation.

After all. most everyone chooses to ignore the blow-back cause & effect aspect of American Government/CIA/NSA manipulation of foreign and domestic agitators to provoke attacks like 9/11.

I think the most destructive wars are the ones which most people have convinced themselves of the necessity of that "war" despite all the evidence against these wars.

Drug war is too lucrative for all of those profiting from it on both sides of the "law".

There is plenty of incentives to keep the prices for drugs as high as possible by making it and keeping it "illegal" on purpose.

The status quo knows that addicts need it and the suppliers are more than happy to inflate the price to reflect all the bought off border patrols and other local law enforcement that is paid to look the other way.

Another aspect of keeping as many drugs illegal as necessary makes the excuse to justify draconian bureaucracies like the DEA to remain well funded & relevant for keeping certain drug addicts in jail while other addicts never see the inside of a jail cell.

Granted, Obama supposedly signed into law a rule that supposedly eliminates the disparity between cocaine sentencing and crack cocaine sentencing guidelines.

But the real problem is, there are more than a handful of agencies that are refusing to enforce/obey laws they disagree with or they refuse to follow the president that issued the law for politically dubious childish excuses.

There are some state agencies that are enforcing laws or restrictions that were already struck down by a DOJ judge.

Holy war, (war tactic) is too profitable for all those profiting from the fear of the masses.

Culture war is used to isolate, polarize and divide people into distinct factions of racial conformity using fear of brown skin as it's main weapon of choice, otherwise known as "race baiting".

The only one of these wars that might wither from a lack of popular support might be the culture war, (someday) but I doubt it.

Instead of treating drug addiction like a disease, the status quo prefers to grow rich from locking up incidental drug addicts with other hardened criminals, usually with disastrous results.

Source(s): Juxtaposition
  • Susan

There are some countries in the world where it is near impossible to score any drugs. The reason is very simple. The penalty for drug possession is so severe that all the drug users and dealers have been driven deep underground. When I was younger I did a lot of traveling in the USA. I could buy drugs in %90 of the places I visited, and I knew nobody. I was a perfect stranger and could get drugs just about anytime and anywhere I wanted. I don't use drugs anymore but nothing has changed in 30 years. I will believe there is a "war on terror" when I read in the papers every day a list of terrorist captured and executed each day. I can't believe we are serious about terrorist when we allow 14 million illegals to live and work here. When the terrorist at Guantanamo Bay are living better that they did before they were captured, are eating better and healthier and receiving better medical care than many taxpaying Americans, how can I believe we are serious about stopping terrorists?

• ?

If you really think about it everything is somehow intertwined. The reason for all of these unfortunate incidences happening is because the international bankers finance them. If you look at the case of previous wars like the Civil War the North and the South were both financed by families that were related to the Rothschild family in Germany. Many of the drug cartels in Mexico took their dirty money and laundered it in the Wachovia bank in the U.S. and what's worse is that Wachovia willingly agreed to their demands despit knowing that it illegal to take money over a certain amount.

Americans got so many wars going these days. But I prefer the Environmentalist war. I hope a tree falls on all of them liars

• Sean

Political war, the war against the people and their best interests. If we lose America everything else will appear trivial.

A wide OPEN border trumps all those choices. It creates ALL of those problems!! That's why Canadian's want to know which Americans come into THEIR country.

The War on Poverty

Dems still dont get that you cant legislate GUMPTION for the lazy.

the war on racists that are racist against racists

They're all special in their own little way :)