Any company or person offer professional services to create a simple wiki page?

Not for advertisement, just for my name. I own a real estate development company and it would be published without any advertising, simply stating facts. I do not have the knowledge to do so, is there a company or person that does. Simple short page, as easy as they come.

Favorite Answer

A: If you are using Wikia, there are advertisements on every page. (Unless you have AdBlock installed.) You say there will be no advertisements, but it's not really your choice.

B: It's not that difficult to figure out the coding. Wikipedia is a treasure trove of examples, and they have pages dedicated to explaining the Wiki code too.

C: But your question is, "Can I get somebody to make me a Wiki page?", and the answer is "Yes".

I did a bit of work on a Chigaco Real Estate Wiki for a client who made a posting on Rentacoder.com. It's a secure website, and if you're unsatisfied with your Coder you can file a dispute and a neutral mediator will decide if the work was done properly.

Everything rolled into one. Guys beating each other up (coreographed or not), and being shocked is the best, but they rarely do it today with WWE and Vince thinking Cena is a good wrestler when his matches are always the same old junk. Seeing your favorite beat your least favorite on a big stage or for a title. Doesnt get any better than that. Plus you throw in the crowd, its awesome. They have been SEVERELY SEVERELY lacking hardcore matches and stipulation matches that actually get crazy. The last man standing matches the last couple years have been BORING. So being shocked is awesome, and seeing the things that happen where its the one thing in the night you talk about more than anything! THAT is the best part of wrestling!

I think the first answerer is referring to Wikipedia.

If that's what you were looking for, then yes, you have to have just more than a company to be on it.

If what you're looking to do is simply to have a place were you can collaborate with other people about your business, try either a blog, or this site : www.symbyoz.com.

Simply owning a company is not enough reason to have a wikipage about you. You have to contribute a significant social aspect to be accepted on wiki, especially a company or an individual.