Shopping in Chicago, IL?

Hi everyone ,

At the end of summer my best friend and I are driving from Ontario to Chicago, and getting a high rise condo downtown. I was just wondering if someone would be able to tell me where some good shopping is, whether in an outlet mall or just cute little stores. Also if there is a Forever21 nearby, where is it?

Thanks so much!

Enjoy the rest of your summer !!!

Favorite Answer

Hey I live in chicago and there are many many places to shop. I live a bit far from downtown but I often go there. There's forever21 in Water Tower

835 N. Michigan, Space #6035 & 7025

Chicago IL 60611

(312)202-9103

that's near downtown where you are gonna be but in my preference you should go to old orchard mall. It's far from downtown I believe but in the mall there are alot of stores like forever21, abercrombie, aero, american eagle, payless. coach everything even claires. it's a big yet affordable mall. I would recommend going there instead of water tower because it is expensive there. you'll enjoy old orchard. it is an outdoor mall so you should check with the weather first and its a lot of walking if you wanna go to various stores so wear comfortable shoes you'll be glad you did. :)

heres the address to the mall.

Old Orchard

4999 Old Orchard Center

Skokie IL 60077

(847)673-2825

Source(s): myself :)

I live in the Chicago suburbs, and as far as shopping goes...Chicago has EVERYTHING.

There's high end stores like Gucci and Burberry.

There are multiple Forever 21s, American Apparels, Urban Outfitters, H&Ms.

There are also a TON of small boutiques and really unique thrift stores. You'll have to go into neighborhoods like Lakeview or Wicker Park for the really unique shops.

Just google "_name of store_ Chicago" and you'll get a location in the city. Whatever store you type in, chances are it's here or at least in the outlying suburbs.

Go to the magnficent mile. There is so mc shopping ad a huge forever 21! Look it up online and you'll be able to find it.

I love Chicago and I always go to the magnificent mile for shopping! Have fun!