Which is better for 2 boys age 6 and 4,islands of adventure or Universal studios ?

Best Answer

There is more for them to do and more that they will enjoy at Islands of Adventure. There is only a VERY SMALL area that caters to kids at Universal Studios; most of the rides there I would not take my young daughter on. However, there are two entire sections of Islands of Adventure that have kid themes and rides, as well as a scattering of other rides and activities throughout the park for kids and families to enjoy.

It's kind of a toss-up, as you can see from other answers. Islands of Adventure has Seussland and the Harry Potter section, even though your kids probably can't ride 2 out of the 3 rides there. There's a few other rides they might enjoy elsewhere, but yeah, lots of height restrictions and pretty scary rides in IOA.

Universal Studios has more shows and rides they can go on, but I dunno how much your 4 year old would enjoy Jaws popping up beside him.

It's a shame it costs $30 for 2-park access on kids' tickets. I think Universal is making a big mistake there, they could get more families with young kids. Just one Universal park isn't much of an experience for them IMHO.

If you're willing to consider an alternative, (besides Disney) try Sea World. They only have 2 big coasters but they're freakin' awesome, and the rest of the day has a lot more for your kids. If you go before this December I think kids can get in for $5 when an adult buys a ticket.

Source(s): Been to all parks multiple times.

Disney World

Universal Studios has a lot smaller hight restirctions.

islands of aventure has quet alot of rides but hight restrictions , so i would say universal studios cause it's more for kids and there .