Tell me what you think about drama?

Tell me anything . . . what does it mean to you? Do you get caught up in it or avoid it? Do you feel like certain ages and genders have more drama? Tell me why you feel this way with examples if you want :)

Hendrix: Other than smoking (which I'm in agreeance that the world would be a little more peaceful with it) What exactly do you do to avoid it? Can you in complete honesty say you don't ever gossip or get entertainment from even other people's drama? Not judging by any means, it's all in the name of research :)

Favorite Answer

I hate drama, I always stay out of drama, so I guess you could say I avoid it, I don't see drama having an age limit or either gender having more drama, honestly, I see guys who are just as bad as girls and girls who are just as bad as the guys when it comes to drama!

What I really don't like about drama, is most the time it can be avoided, if people just mind their own business, I just don't see why people try to start crap with other people, that is when the drama starts, and it takes at least two or more people for the drama to be there! Things get blown way out of proportion, because one person starts complaining, then the other person responds (usually with a complaint about the first person), and it just keeps going back in forth and causes headaches for everyone involved in the drama!

I've seen it in the work place with co-workers (both male and female), as an example, and co-workers complaining about how other co-workers do their jobs, and arguments go back and forth between the two, and it gets so bad management has to step in and calm things down, and nothing gets done in the workplace because everyone is too busy fighting among each other (or worst yet, nothing gets done and all the work is left for the one person who isn't involved in the drama to do, not fair)! Anyways, I think you get my point, Drama divides people and causes more problems and never has any solutions unless someone with a calmer head and amount of authority is able to step in! People could settle their differences in a much more mature and productive matter by talking about their problems or taking their issues to the appropriate authority figure, drama only causes fights and people's feeling to get hurt, discussing things in a rationalize matter does not!

Hope it helps!

Im thinking teenage girls have the most drama, I hate it I avoid it and just smoke some weed and listen to Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix, I think if all the world did this we could live in peace.

• ?

The most dramatic people are teenagers because we're becoming adults, we aren't kids but We are not yet adults either, so that's why

Drama, dramatic, exaggeration

God bless

Bye

Source(s): A girl named Andrea

I love acting and theater..if that's what you mean.

If it's the "Friend drama" I stay out of it. Its silly to concern oneself with those petty problems.

When i think of drama, i think of my mama.