Calgary v. BC...I missed it?

Can anyone that watched it fill me in on what happened?

I can watch the hilights or read the articles, and I will, but I also want to know the perspective from viewers.

Favorite Answer

Well calgary started with the ball got a couple of first downs went for a 48 yard field goal which was short, but yonis davis fumbled it and we recovered it on their 8, we scored, burris was looking for rambo most of the night, but murphy had a long td, rambo had two tds, franklin had some catches and so did lewis, the offense did pretty well other than three picks. The defence played lights out and the game was not as close as the scopre makes it seam because especially on b.cs last touchdown we were playing prevent with backups. And calgary took the lead in another defensive stat, sacks.

B.C's o line is terrible casey printers had a terrible completion percentage,their defence played alright. But most of their points were because when davis didnt fumble the returns, he got up to mid field. But this was a one sided game for calgary

But who all cares the riders are the Best Any ways

Go Calgary!