Conservative Christians: is Glenn Beck the anti-christ?

Great speaker .. massive christ-like appeal.. speaks to the masses through Fox News, the most watched news network on cable television ... and pay close attention to some of the things he said today during his "Restoring Honor" rally in Washington:

"Something beyond imagination is happening, America today begins to turn back to God."

Which God? Beck is a mormon.

"recognize your place to the creator. Realize that he is our king. He is the one who guides and directs our life and protects us." He asked his audience to pray more. "I ask, not only if you would pray on your knees, but pray on your knees but with your door open for your children to see,"

Are we amongst the end times?

Or wait... is it rich white conservatives that are exempt from being the anti-christ?? Don't you love when your own crazy nonsense is used against you?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YO!!! Sparky!!!!

Mormons just so happen to believe in the same God as the Jews and Christians. They happen to also believe that Jesus manifested himself to the early American Indians....

You REALLY need to know WTF you are talking about, before pulling up a man's religion as a reason he is the "anti-Christ"

Source(s): Not a Mormon, but studied the philosophy extensively..
  • 1 decade ago

Most Christians are conservative. Most Christians are not fundamentalists but some are. Some Christians are charismatic and conservative but many are charismatic and fairly liberal. Some Christians believe in a literal interpretation of The Bible but most don't. Many believe The Bible is the inspired word of God but not the literal word. Others believe neither. Which Christians are you referring to?

• polka
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i've got faith that he grew to become right into a deist even with the undeniable fact that, yet he did have disdain for prepared faith. Beck would additionally be disillusioned to income that thomas jefferson and benjamin franklin have been additionally deists, no longer christians.

• 1 decade ago

Mormons believe in God, they just believe Jesus was a prophet and not the son of God. Learn your facts before trying to use them

Source(s): Best friend's a Morman
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. He's a FOX News commentator. Duh...

He does some really cool segments on American history...You should watch sometime. :)

FYI Mormons worship the same God as Christians. Where'd you go to school? I want to make sure my kids don't go there...

• 1 decade ago

Yes, he is the devil in a blue dress. That's why he keeps his curtains closed on the third Thursday of the month when he has the boys over.

• 1 decade ago

"Something beyond imagination is happening, America today begins to turn back to God."

We'll theres only one God, the Lord, Jesus Christ, Yahweh, Jehovah.

But i disagree with what he has to say. For one, our currency is going to collapse next year. The United States doesn't produce enough. We're all in HEAVY debt. And we're OUT OF MONEY TO SPEND.

Its all predicted in revelations.

"For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her [Babylon's] fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her [Babylon], and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her" (we live in luxury while we produce very little)

Rev 18:6 Reward her [Babylon] even as she [Babylon] rewarded you, and double unto her [Babylon] double according to her [Babylon's] works: in the cup which she [Babylon] hath filled [,] fill to her [Babylon] double. (we have massive debts to the rest of the world)

Rev 18:11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her [Babylon]; for no man buyeth their [the merchants of the earth's] merchandise any more: (when our currency collapses, we will no longer buy the rest of the worlds goods)

Whats happening with our economy (and the currency collapse thats going to happen in 2011) is accurately and correctly foretold in the Bible.

Later on, it says Gods light no longer shows on Babylon.

So i disagree with what beck says.

• 1 decade ago

Hey, Hey, Billy Joe Jim Bob, better get back down to the pit crew boy, you got some lug nuts to tighten up...LOL

Source(s): Hey, Glen Beck Fan, showing those saggy man boobs are a violation of my civil rights, cover those puppies up....Jesus..You need to tighten some lug nut too....LOL If you do a good job you and Evel get 5 minutes of alone time behind the shed...Don't forget your grease gun...LOL
  • 1 decade ago

Ignorance is preferable to error, and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong.

• bobby
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Hmm, you sound like another liberal that can't do anything but only attempt to smear the truth. It seems that when all liberals are backed in a corner with the truth, they can't do anything but point blame and name calling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.