Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is this not cute...bare with me here?

A couple of days ago I went for a walk and there was this little girl (she must have been 4 years old) and she was on her front lawn with a couple of here family members selling cups of lemonade. She was responsible for taking the money and counting change....(it was so cute believe me).

What I want to ask is are you going to teach entrepreneurial skills to your child

• Anakin
    Favorite Answer

I would if I had kids.

lol, There's something cute about this question alone. I remember when I was about 6 or 7 , my cousin and I stood outside of my house trying to sell balloons to adults walking by. haha. I even tried to sell my old toys. Then the kids across the street from me started selling their candy.

I don't have kids and don't think I ever will unless the kids come from a previous relationship. step-kids.

• Me

That is adorable, if I have kids I would definitely want to teach them how to handle money and to be responsible.

Sure

Of course!...why someone wouldn't?!