My seniors are worried because they think I'm becoming too rebellious, distracted and what-not-Help me!?

I always used to be this very disciplined person, and I don't know if it's just a growth spurt or not....

Favorite Answer

People around you are good to let you know if you are going off track. Many times we will buck when we feel that others are in our face too much so take their advise and tell them Thanks now it is up to you only. Why because you are the only one who can change you. Tell yourself when you wake up that you are going to try your best, if you do and they still say it, then tell them you can not live up to their expectations. That you try your best and for them to back off.

they do want the best for you because they know how hard it is out there. Some can push too hard.. But listen and ask yourself if what they say might be true and change it.

Source(s): I am a mom and an addiction counselor http://christianflockforums.com/forum.php

As u get older, u change! Dont let ur friend's comments disturb u!!!!!!!!