Roger asked in SportsBaseball · 10 years ago

underrated baseball teams ??/?

every year theres that team or two that gets overlooked i just wanna bring some recognition to them i think the bluejays and rockies are most underrated

Update:

the rockies are definately better than their record they have the best home record in their division but for some reason they are doing terrible on the road

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think the Jays might be one of the most underrated ones. The Rockies are having a worse year than last year in my opinion.

The A's are above .500 but no one even talks about them. They also have the best pitching in the American League ERA wise.

Im sure by now ppl have taken notice to how well the Padres nad Reds are doing so I wont say they are underrated.

So to me, its the A's and the Jays who have been underrated.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

the blue jays, and this is going to come as a shock but the Houston Astros, the reason i say this is because of the young talent they have Chris Johnson the third basemen has the highest batting average among all MLB players since the all star break, and also have one of the best records since June 1st regardless of their terrible start they are still under rated

• Fungo
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Has to be the Blue Jays.

If only MLB could move the entire city of Toronto to where Vancouver is, then the out competed Jays could be in the AL West division.

Damn Yankees, Red Sox and Rays !!!!

• 10 years ago

definitely the blue jays but i also think the brewers are very underrated. If you look at their batting lineup they are stacked with quality hitter like braun, fielder, weeks, hart and mcgheee. Also i should add the brewers have ranked in the top 5 in home runs for the past 5 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Padres are the most underrated teams today.

• 10 years ago

Blue Jays ans most def the BRAVES!

• 10 years ago

i think the 1st place teams in the NL are. braves, reds, and padres are the ones in 1st place. phillies, cardinals, and dodgers are the ones you here about the most in the media

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

id say reds and rockies

• 10 years ago

A's and Jays.

• 10 years ago

blue jays my friend:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.