Question about Vista Operating/Recovery Disk?

Alright, so I used DBAN on my PC this past weekend. It completely wiped the hard drive clean. Before, I was on a Vista Home Premium operating system..but during the wipe, all that got deleted. So if I wanted to reinstall vista, what would I need? Would I need the recovery disks? Because I can't find them.

Where can I get the vista opereating system on a disk? can I download it or do I need to buy it somewhere? Thanks.

The PC is a HP Pavillion .. it came with Vista installed on it. Do I need to get an OS disc all by itself? And if so, where can I find one?

if you do not have recovery disks ask the hp service engineer to install the os. He might have the recovery disks or any other solutions

or else you'll have to buy vista dvd

or may be hp can provide you recovery disks for a price

If nothing works out download linux distributions such as ubuntu so as to keep your system running until you find a way to get vista installed

Is this a brand name PC? How did Vista get installed on the PC originally? Does the PC have a license sticker/hologram on it?