I need Help in here!!?

I cannot work under high pressure. I am a bright student, and I usually score high grades. Till date I have NEVER failed an exam.

My cousins visited me, 2 weeks are rolling like jet plane. I cannot concentrate on my studies, and also I cannot fully let myself play with them. They are 5 and 9 years old. My grand parents, grand uncle and aunt, uncle-aunt, aunt-cousin sister, also visited me for 4 days, and I couldn't touch my books for all those days, when my exams were going to start on the second week from then. My papers are going to be really hard, my seniors say, and I haven't studied much, my exams start from the next week. Perhaps, I am sort of thorough with my syllabus, and it's just peer tension that I think I'm blank...

On top of that, my best friend- my elder sister just left home for her college, and I feel terribly lonely at home- home looks and feels empty, tears well up at her thoughts. And my mother is busy with her guests, community and household chores...I do not want to disturb her with my problems. My cousins complain that I do not spend enough time with them, and they are too young to understand that I am fully loaded, and still, I'm spending time with them..

PLEASE HELP!!

Get them busy with something that will keep them occupied like tv or something really interesting, study in the morning, or at night and when they are busy and just ask ur mom for help and if she cant help message me and i can try to help.

Source(s): mah brain

Don't worry talk with your Mom, she will understand, probably the two of you can work out a system, where you can get your study done. With a bit of privacy

Kids will be kids, just give them a game to play (boardgames, drawing, painting, etc.)

Meanwhile they are preoccupied you have time to study. :}

Good luck!

I'm sorry, but your Avatar is just pissing me off.