Daniel asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

do we got spy's in canada?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What do we have that belong to a spy? I assume you are asking if we have spies in Canada and the answer is yes. There are agents of many foreign governments in Canada as well as Canadian agencies. They are not however like James Bond or other movie spies. Most are clerks and work with the knowledge and permission of the Canadian government in various Embassy's and Consulates. That being said there are those that are not known and the areas they cover include political espionage (Canada does not have that many secrets though) and, more likely, industrial espionage.

• mackey
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i particularly think of the full concept is enormously stupid. you would be waiting to song a coin yet no longer a individual.what's to assert that individual did no longer use the coin in a gum gadget, information paper stand,parking meter. Now your monitoring the Gum gadget, information paper stand, or parking meter. Then the collector for it, then a economic company someplace. would desire to be stable for coin creditors in constrained production money form of an Authenticity verification. or you will desire to be waiting to be certain the 1st end or 2 a worker makes on the top of a shift, in case you flooded your plant with the money. yet whilst they are like quite some human beings the coin will discover it particularly is thank you to a metamorphosis jar on the staff homestead and take a seat there, for months waiting to grow to be a area of a roll of money on it particularly is thank you to a economic company someplace. yet i think the main appropriate salesman would desire to sell ice cubes to an eskimo. somebody will purchase it, wether it particularly is clever , functional, or valueless.

• knh959
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

do you got english's in canada?

• 1 decade ago

There are spies everywhere

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.