<3 asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Please name me different ways of spelling CASEY ?

I'm thinking of changing my name to it (I'm a girl)...

Please suggest different ways of spelling it (ONLY STARTING WITH C'S PLEASE)

& Also give me your thoughts on the name. Like it or not ?

Thanks !

It's pronounced K - C by the way, not CASSIE.

K, so no one helped at all so far... only "blank" was the closest of being HELPFUL ... -sigh- ignorant people on Y!A...

I'VE STATED NONE STARTING WITH K PLEASE.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS .

• --
    Best Answer

Cacey

Cacy

Caysie

Caci

Cayci

Cascie

Caysee

Caysi

Cascie

Caycee

Cascy

• Megan

Casey I like for a boy Kacie I like for a girl It does not work Cacie Casie, not crazy about, maybe Casi Kaycee, Kasey, Kasie, Kasi You have to be careful Cassie is a different name, some of the spelling with a C, some people may see as Cassie

I like the name. Its a strong Irish name and I like it for a girls name, maybe even more than for a guy. My favorite different spelling would be Casee. (I just like names ending in ee) You could also do... Casie, Case, or Casi. Unfortunetly there arent many different spellings if you dont want people totally butchering the pronunciation. If you felt like correcting it alot, you could go for Cesi, Cesey, Cesee, Cese.. (you get the picture)

I don't think that there are any C variants that look better than the original, but you could try Casie, Caycee, Caycie, Cayci, Cacie. If you were stretching it, Casee could work, but that looks like it'd be pronounced "Cassie." Same thing with Caci.

Casey is an okay name. It's not very feminine, which is why I don't like it per se, but it's still nice enough. I think the K spellings can make it look prettier, but it just doesn't sound that amazing off the tongue--like you said, it's like the two letters KC.

Casie

Caysee

Caysie

That's all I've got for C without making it look like Cassie..

I know you said no K spellings but here's a couple suggestions:

Kacee

Kacey

Kasey

Kacie

Kasie

Kaysee

Kaycee

Kaycie

Caysee

Cayse

Casee

Cayse

hope that helped a lil bit

Caysee

Caysei

Casee

Caseie

Cacee

Cacie

I made all of those up...Casey is by far the best although I like some of the K spellings.

• blank

Casee

Source(s): blank

Changing your name won't help you develop an identity. It's immature and no one will take you seriously if you do it. They'll just think your parents were idiots for spelling Casey wrong.

Cassey

Caycee

Cassie

Cacee

Cayci

^_^