barry o asked in SportsHorse Racing · 1 decade ago

US Horse Racing Form Guides?

Hi all, I am wondering is there a website or anything that has full form guides for American Horse Racing? All I can find is small site that don't give the likes on the horses previous form or race outings, thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The most widely used site for US past performance data is www.DRF.com (Daily Racing Form). As you may know, where Timeform ratings are popular outside the US, Beyer ratings are popular here and DRF is the exclusive publisher of Beyer ratings. Other excellent sites include www.equibase.com and www.brisnet.com Lastly, if you're interested in true form, there is a rather pricey product called Ragozin Sheets at www.thesheets.com . It takes quite an education to properly use Ragazine sheets and I only mention this in case you are the kind of player that is interested in form graphs (charts).

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Horse Racing Form Guide

• 5 years ago

In this case, all the elites will be arrested for cruelty against horse. The elite betting circle will fall down. What else would be a sports that match their status ?.. Can Maneka do some thing against this cruel sport and risk her political career ?. No she wont dare to do this. !!! Dude this is India, do you think the Indian politicians do some thing for the benefit of the citizens. Animal love is what gives political mileage to her. Apart from this gimmick, what is Maneka Gandhi ?, Nothing !!! If you are really interested, write a letter to her regarding this and see what happens..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.