I just download Frozen Throne and it freezes at the launch screen. What's going on?

I just downloaded the bloody thing and I am in love with this game ( I know total nerd thing, can't help it.) And I've been trying for 4 straight hours every different way to get this thing to work. I have the right serials and everything. I mount the image onto daemon tools lite and when I do it pulls up the launch screen. Sits there forever not doing a thing. I pull up task manager it says it's not responding. Any help?

It freezes cuz u downloaded 'Frozen' throne. You should have waited for it to unfreeze before downloading. Doesnt matter. There's still hope.

Try putting it in the microwave oven and set it to 'defrost'... about 2 minutes in the microwave should do the trick. It worked for me, so it should for you too! :D

Source(s): Personal experience.

Hey there,

I downloaded Warcraft III The Frozen Throne for free here: http://bit.ly/1uSFvq5

With this download you can be sure that the software will be ready to perform exactly as the developers intended.

I guess there can be two issues Virus (Use Avast or Avg free) and Corrupt Windows registry (Try reginout).

Just do two things--Reinstall and scan and fix system errors with reginout. You will be done with your issue.