Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

If you got to replace Vince Russo on TNA, what would you do + WQ?

WQ: If WCW and ECW never went bankrupt, where would they be now?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I would continue to push Fourtune..since AJ is TV Champ...Matt Morgan would be pushed as a heavyweight champion contender.

I would push Sarita strong to become new Knockout Champion. I would make Angelina Love and Velvet feud with Taylor and Hamada for KO Tag Titles.

As for X Division...Doug Williams will feud with Amazing Red.

Tag Titles Motor City MachineGuns would feud with Generation Me

Samoa Joe would be permanently relevant...wont give him dumb storylines(nation of violence/kidnap)

Sting would still be in TNA..and occasionally wrestle..Kevin Nash wouldnt, Jeff Jarrett wouldnt..EV2.0 would stay around for a little while longer...would keep Dreamer Raven Stevie Richardsa and Rhyno..the rest would have to go.

Kurt Angle would be pushed hard as well..so would the Pope.

Mr. Anderson would feud with AJ for the TV title.

Abyss will stay the same..strong main eventer and continue this "they" storyline.

Thats virtually all that needs to be done..as long as everybody stays relevant...keep Bischoff put him in a commish type role. Get rid of Hogan...

• 1 decade ago

Fortune breaking up with Ric Flair retiring & gone from TNA, AJ Styles turning face to team with Samoa Joe, Matt Morgan alligns with London Brawling, Kazarian & Beer Money Inc heading back to their respective divisions and Doug Willams jobbing every match leading up to Williams' departure from TNA.

Kurt Angle Winning the TNA World Championship at Bound For Glory

Tara win the Knockouts championship. then Lacey Von Erich will win it from Tara with a assist from Angelina and Velvet

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky becoming Knockouts Tag Team Champions in a Fatal 4 way

Mr Anderson winning the TNA Televison Champion after Matt Morgan accidently costs AJ Styles the match.

WQ: they still be active wrestling companies if WWE doesn't go PG.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I got to replace Vince Russo, I'd probably trade him for a rising star from UFC like Antonio Noguiera.

• 4 years ago

nope, it won't paintings. TNA might nonetheless have the comparable element that it has now. yet no one that's familiar with wrestling to boot the WWE or TNA might comprehend Ring of Honor. why, as a results of fact ROH does not have a cable community television domicile like the WWE or TNA has. so they count on domicile shows and PPVs to make their money. in the event that they have been given a coach on a cable community, they might prevail.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TNA World Heavyweight champion-Kurt Angle

TNA World tag team champions-Samoa Joe and (face)AJ Styles

TNA TV champion-Matt Morgan

X-Division champion-Jeff Hardy

Knockouts champion-Angelina Love(Group with Velvet and Lacey)

Knockouts tag team champions-Velvet Sky and Lacey Von Erich(Group with Angelina)

• Paul Heymen

WQ: I think Wrestling would be very hot if they never went bankrupt and WWE wouldn't be PG.

• 1 decade ago

Paul Heyman

WQ: The war between ratings would still be going on. WWE would pull out all the stops like they use to do, to get the better ratings.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.