I have a CD key for WarCraft III : Frozen Throne. Can I install the game without the CD?

It's my favorite PC game because it's always different and new. So is there a way to install the game without having the CD? I have the CD key just don't have the CD. I also have a different question. Can you still install the expansion pack and it work if you just have the demo of the first game?

• Zenkai
    Favorite Answer

Yes you can, the legit way is to go to www.battle.net, create your account, then register your CDKey, blizzard will let you download the game once they verify it's legit

Source(s): Been Playing WC3 Since Beta

I was looking for a free download Warcraft III The Frozen Throne I found it here; http://j.mp/1uSFHp6

WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Patch is a game utility in which you will find some new features as well as some fixes for minor bugs

It's amazing.

You can't have both online at once unless you used a different Reign of Chaos CD key to Install your Frozen Throne.

The latest CD patch you need to get by either installing through the website or patching your WC3 through the game DOES NOT require the CD to run the game. If you haven't installed the game yet, then you might have to either let someone borrow the CD or buy a new one, then put your own key in. After that, go on Battle net through your game, then patch the game, then play without the CD.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4800281/Warcraft_3...

quick easy download, comes with both the original game and the expansion, because with just the demo you will not be able to use the expansion, if it asks you for a cd key for the original game just search for a warcraft III keygen on google.

let me tell you this now that downloading this is technically illegal but not very enforced.