IS CANADA NICE? IL FINDOUT 1 DAY?

MISTAKES...CAN BE FIXED!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • xxx
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, it is one of the best countries in the world.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am a proud U.S. citizen, I love my country, and I have lived in many difference states on both coasts. But during all my time spent in Canada, I can honestly say there are many things I prefer up there as opposed to here. Based on my personal experience and those I met, the general public is much more open, relaxed, accepting, and all-around peaceful. The scenery is stunning in many parts of the country, and there is a hell of a lot of things to do for anyone touring up there. The environment, overall, is much cleaner than to what you would find in the typical American outdoors. The food is good, especially in Quebec. I could go on and on, but most importantly, I truly feel at peace every time I head up there. Either way, these are my own opinions, and you of course must make your own as well. Save some money, take some time off, and go on a trip man. I am sure that you will be glad you did.

Source(s): Personal experience.
  • 9 years ago

You're a confusing little man but, Yes! Canada is awesome! And yeah some mistakes can be fixed although I'm not sure of the relevance.

• 9 years ago

Canada is one of the nicest countries in the world and the best place to live in my opinion. Canadians are open, honest, tolerant and welcome millions of visitors each year. Most people travel here to see the natural beauty of our country and all our multicultural society has to offer. If you are planning to visit Canada, you won't be disappointed. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes it is and we are waiting for you. Hope you will arrive soon. I have more thoughts, but no more time.

• 9 years ago

Canada is very nice! And I'm sure you will. :)

• Wing
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

canada is the best country in the world. well, thats my opinion. (: go canadians!

• 9 years ago

Well c'mon up and see for yourself, the place'll blow your mind eh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.