Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

How do you get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I usually squeeze them out weekly with my finger tips. Then it's all clear. But by the middle end of the week the pores are filled with black stuff again. I know squeezing them out or using scrubs will make the pores bigger and allow blackheads to appear darker. So what's the solution? Any solution that actually work?

Favorite Answer

I suffered from black heads, and they came back, now I have a regime,

Personally Proactiv saved my life but here are some ideas:

Stick with the basics: The experts suggest cleansing your face two or three times daily with good old soap and water. Pack a premoistened cleansing pad if you won't be around a water basin throughout the day.

Follow the recommendations of dermatologists and shower or bathe in tepid rather than steaming-hot water. Hot water can strip your skin of needed moisture, while cold water can shock your skin.

Use only noncomedogenic moisturizers and sunscreen products'this means they're oil-free and won't clog pores.

I'll let you know what I have tried that has worked :)

Neutrogena for oily skin is one of the best drugstore beauty brands, hands-down, and you can't go wrong with this simple acne wash for acne-stricken skin.

Clinique Wash-Away Gel Cleanser

Gel cleansers work well for oily skin because they absorb excess oils. This classic cleanser can be a bit drying, so test the product before you buy.

Cetaphil, celebs swear by it!

Now for toners: I use witch hazel alcohol free toner it leaves my skin very good nice it calms my skin and control oil that clog pores it makes my skin nice clear this toner helps to dry out pimples and control oiliness . But they are all pretty much the same.

Mousturiser:

like Cetaphil too, but now I buy the generic cetaphil copycat brands from CVS, Publix, Target etc since they work just as well and cost less. All directed towards acne prone skin eg clearasil, clean and clear are great too.

Oh and to deal with other pimples overnight, I use a clay mud mask works overnight and is cheap! For the rednees I use visine eyedrops and hold an ice cube wrapped in a plastic bag for 1 minute to them, its a miracle I tell you! Try it out and good luck!

Dont forgot to look at what you eat too as that could be causing your oily skin. Flaxseed oil is great for improving skin and calcium.

1

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

You should wash your face once a day with a facial cleanser to remove any excess oil from your pores. Regular exercise and stress relief techniques also help reduce blackheads.

i did what u do..but it's so wrong as when u squeeze them down...I'm sure they will come out..but the trick part is that you don't really see them coming in either...that could do some big time swelling internally that you don't see..and like you said could cause to big them out and more of those stuff...so what i do and you do if your skin is comfortable with lemons...you should hover it over them nicely and gently...and then you can use milk that could really sweet things up..just don't push doing it...

Source(s): Me.

it is the way to amarillo