Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

Rearange these former SNL members from best to worse: Steve Martin,Bill Murray,Dan Akroyd,Chevy Chase,belushi?

Favorite Answer

1. Dan Aykroyd

2. Chevy Chase

3. Steve Martin (he was never actually a cast member though)

4. John Belushi

5. Bill Murray

I feel bad for putting Belushi and Murray so low cause they were all great I just prefer the others

i like and dislike plenty from rather each and every of the sessions. i think of the will Ferrell, Molly Shannon, Chris Parnell, Tim Meadows, Tracy Morgan, Daryl Hammonds, etc. solid is my favourite, in spite of the shown fact that it develop into style of in my wheel domicile. i develop into in my early Nineteen Twenties and in simple terms began paying interest back perfect whilst that solid develop into hitting that's stride. a pair striking skits that i will think of of: i develop into actual in a band as quickly as that develop into named after a Saturday night stay caricature, 7 stay Cobras. It develop into in an aircraft and John Goodman develop into centred visitor internet hosting. actual Will Farrel develop into the pilot and it bounced back and forth between him making bulletins a pair of cobra attack on the airplane and the passengers dealing with it. The pilot gets bitten and starts announcing a collection of wacky stuff, and it ends with this cobra puppet ranting approximately how a cobra can attack you at any 2nd. It does not translate to short clarification properly, in spite of the shown fact that it develop into random and hilarious. I additionally love the Adam Mackaye short movies. The H is O (Tracy Morgan coming in with a bloody shirt announcing "how plenty am i able to get for those candy-a*s waffles" develop into useful), the nutrients pawn keep, Neil Armstrong. those have been super, as have been the Chris Parnell rap songs. From different casts, Land Shark, the john Belushi Samurai sequence, the cereal advertisement the place the cereal develop into little rocks, the bassomatic seventy six. For some reason no longer too plenty from the casts between those is coming to innovations. *************** Oh guy, super call Sylvia. How might desire to I forget action picture star Jeopardy. those have been hilarious. Norm MacDonald develop into so super on those (Hammonds too). hi Huevo, an exceedingly massive cheers on the Phil Hartman sentiments.

((: