Why would Palestine, or Lebanon fight with Israel if everyone dam well know that the U.S.A have Israel's back?

Update:

I mean giving them long-range missiles, and money.

Update 2:

as if the blood of an Israeli is more previous than the blood of many Palestinians and Lebanese

Update 3:

precious

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because it's been going on since the beginning of time, and won't stop until the end.

Because these people are incapable of doing anything different.

• 1 decade ago

US Has Israels Back

Iran Has Middle Easts Back

There trying too make peace, buddy who gives a **** , everyone in the middle east is being stupid , there all just fighting each other and which kills there citizens, if israel keeps hitting too iran is gonna through that nuclear bomb , soo forget it , ALL WE NEED IS PEACE, ARABS ARE NOT TERRIOSTS! JEWS ARE NOT CHEAP!! WE SHALL ALL LIVE TOGETHER PEACEFULY! -

Source(s): a peaceful person, and wishes middle east will have peace soon!
  • 1 decade ago

They want to create trouble.

They want israel to fight back.

and contrary to popular belief, the USA having your back is not a be all and end all.

• 1 decade ago

I'm gunna answer your question with a question. lol work with me

Did George Washington and his followers decide to give up the fight when they all knew that they were going against England?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Peace

Doesn't matter.. They will fight.. Iran will also fight.. Peace I think south Korea is also on a Truce.. Then South America..China

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they do not take a coward's stance on the injustices Israel has done to Palestine!

• 1 decade ago

Germany supported Japan and Italy...

Everyone else fought them anyway.

• 1 decade ago

The war,it's not about winning or losing. It's about making issues/problems heard.

That is according to me...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one question to you and that is why do you think usa has israels back?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.