Why would Palestine, or Lebanon fight with Israel if everyone dam well know that the U.S.A have Israel's back?

I mean giving them long-range missiles, and money.

as if the blood of an Israeli is more previous than the blood of many Palestinians and Lebanese

precious

Favorite Answer

Because it's been going on since the beginning of time, and won't stop until the end.

Because these people are incapable of doing anything different.

US Has Israels Back

Iran Has Middle Easts Back

There trying too make peace, buddy who gives a **** , everyone in the middle east is being stupid , there all just fighting each other and which kills there citizens, if israel keeps hitting too iran is gonna through that nuclear bomb , soo forget it , ALL WE NEED IS PEACE, ARABS ARE NOT TERRIOSTS! JEWS ARE NOT CHEAP!! WE SHALL ALL LIVE TOGETHER PEACEFULY! -

Source(s): a peaceful person, and wishes middle east will have peace soon!

They want to create trouble.

They want israel to fight back.

and contrary to popular belief, the USA having your back is not a be all and end all.

I'm gunna answer your question with a question. lol work with me

Did George Washington and his followers decide to give up the fight when they all knew that they were going against England?

Peace

Doesn't matter.. They will fight.. Iran will also fight.. Peace I think south Korea is also on a Truce.. Then South America..China

Because they do not take a coward's stance on the injustices Israel has done to Palestine!

Germany supported Japan and Italy...

Everyone else fought them anyway.

The war,it's not about winning or losing. It's about making issues/problems heard.

That is according to me...

one question to you and that is why do you think usa has israels back?