Quotes for why is it important to pay attention in studies?

Can you pllzz help me, i need a quote for my assignment and give at least 3 quotes thank you. :D

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jo W
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

“A learned man is an idler who kills time by study.” - George Bernard Shaw

“Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.” - Albert Einstein

“Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft.” - Winston Churchill

“In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“A single conversation across the table with a wise person is worth a month's study of books” - Chinese Proverbs

“The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.” - Richard Burton

“If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them to respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religion is a sacred duty.” - Mahatma Gandhi

“Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

“How is it that little children are so intelligent and men so stupid? It must be education that does it.” - Alexandre Dumas Père

“The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.” - C.S. Lewis

“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” - Ignacio Estrada

“If a woman seeks education it is probably because her sexual apparatus is malfunctioning” - Friedrich Nietzsche

“Education consists mainly in what we have unlearned” - Mark Twain

“The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed a standard citizenry, to put down dissent and originality” - Henry Louis Mencken

“The most important function of education at any level is to develop the personality of the individual and the significance of his life to himself and to others” - Grayson Kirk

“The only purpose of education is to teach a student how to live his life-by developing his mind and equipping him to deal with reality. The training he needs is theoretical, i.e., conceptual. He has to be taught to think, to understand, to integrate, to prove. He has to be taught the essentials of the knowledge discovered in the past-and he has to be equipped to acquire further knowledge by his own effort.” - Ayn Rand

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“There is one thing one has to have: either a soul that is cheerful by nature, or a soul made cheerful by work, love, art, and knowledge.” - Friedrich Nietzche

"Those who know nothing of foreign languages know nothing of their own.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

“The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.” - Thomas Berger

"Education is not the answer to the question. Education is the means to the answer to all questions." - William Allin

I hope some of these help!

• 1 decade ago

qoutes.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.