I need help to help!?

A 30s neighbor of mine, who was a basketball teacher-sort person, and he used to play basketball with me and other youngsters of my age--> I think he looks very sad and depressed. I don't know what is bothering him, or why... It was only a couple of months ago that we last played. We played every evening during the summer, for about 3-4 weeks. My best-friend was there too. And he used to look a bit more cheery when he would play with us, compared to what he looks now. I don't know if I'm just seeing things, or something, but it really bothers me a lot. He gave a really nice past-time, and I never really got to learn or play with my whole-heart for a long time. It was those times that taught me to be open and confident when it comes to playing games. And to see him that way (from my point of view) hurts me.

Please Help! I'm too shy to talk about it. Because, it would mean like I'm noticing elders too much, or I talk too much...

• Shoum
    Favorite Answer

Talk to him

You can do many things to help him without talking to him. Your method should be such as to help anyone who is having his problem

Many times I come across people who are having problems but we cannot talk with them since they get embarrassed .Hence I follow indirect methods

Also ,you should Excel in many fields ,then he will be happy and confident , because of your 'famous'ness

Also you can start a group organisation to help all other people ,then he will not feel ashamed ,he will meet you and shares his problems with you

Source(s): My e mail dakhale@ymail.com

I know you wont follow my advice, but I will still waste my words here- stop thinking about him. You will harm yourself