How much wine/vodka/alcohol is good for you or what I mean can I be healthy and still drink?

Since moving to Australia I've tried to change the way I was, which was always partying and drinking and just in general enjoying life on the fab side, always with friends and going to gigs and parties and stuff and never cared for any of the serious things in life like college (i dropped out) and family etc.... show more Since moving to Australia I've tried to change the way I was, which was always partying and drinking and just in general enjoying life on the fab side, always with friends and going to gigs and parties and stuff and never cared for any of the serious things in life like college (i dropped out) and family etc. Since moving 5 months ago I've cut off all my drink, cause I tend to rely on it to make me feel good or on nights in I might enjoy a glass and I wan't to work on being healthy inside and out.. I've started excersising, although I do pig out on junk sometimes I do eat lots of fruit and veg and salmon, but I MUST say I'm starting to miss a glass of wine at night ... now its coming into summer I would love to relax by my pool with a glass in the heat.. but I feel guilty or like an alco.. see I haven't met any friends in Oz yet (I came with my family) cause I can't get a job, but I've done course but was all mature people.. so I feel weird drinking by myself ... how bad is my habit (I haven't drank in 4 months) I had a glass of wine at a get together event at the weekend but thats it