Gossip Girl: Where is Jenny Humphrey in Season 4 so far?

I watched all the episodes of Seasons 1 and 2 of Gossip Girl, but I missed all of Season 3. So now I'm starting to watch the first few episodes of Season 4 and I'm lost as to where Jenny Humphrey went. What happened to her?

Please don't give away TOO much of Season 3, though. I figured out she slept with Chuck from all the hints in the new episodes, but I'm still probably going to watch Season 3 on DVD.

Best Answer

Jenny Humphrey was sent away by her father in the season 3 finale. She will back to season 4 in a few episodes, at least by episode 7.

Hi, Jenny left for boarding school. Giving away only as much, as you need to know. You should watch the third season anyways!!

She WILL be back for season 5. The only reason she's not there for the start of season 4 is because of the tour, like you said.

I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL! but i haven't been able to keep up this season. sowwy:(

Source(s): mee!