Original Alice in Wonderland (And peter pan)?

I would like to know what the original Alice in Wonderland story was and who wrote it. Was it a play, or a book? Would i be able to get it at the library?

The first person to get this information pulse the original Peter Pan information gets best answer :)

Bribery is fun ;)

• Best Answer

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll.

Peter Pan is a character created by Scottish novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie (1860–1937). It was originally a novel and turned into a play.

Sure you could get them in a library.

Lewis Carrol wrote Alice in Wonderland. It's called Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It's a book, and the library probably does hold it. It's a classic.

I hvae no idea about Peter Pan.

• Kelly

You could try books by Francesca Lia Block, Steve Augarde, Frank Beddor, Holly Black, Brom, Charles de Lint, Emma Bull, Nina Kiriki Hoffman, Cornelia Funke, Christopher Golden, Tim Lebbon, Mike Mignola, Kelly Link, Paul Park ... and my favorite, a bit different, Haruki Murakami.

Hank Hill