Ladies, gentlemen and atheists. Is it true that Atheists wants to impose their own version..?

of Religion on America?

where they are allowed gaysex, animalsex, veggiesex, suicides, assisted suicides, euthanize the elderly and the disabled people.

Update:

believing in Supernatural God is called faith not religion, that is why i will say again, atheism is a religion.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My oh my! Aren't we full of the dense questions?

Atheism is not a religion and therefore has no interest in imposing a religion on anyone.

Gay sex? Absolutely! (Thanks for outing yourself as bigoted)

Animal sex....you are a bit gross too!

Veggiesex...well if that's what you are into...go for it...never heard of a cucumber complaining.

Suicides...Yep! We should dig them out and give them a good telling off because that'll help!

Whoever spoke of euthanising the elderly....watch somebody being eaten up slowly by cancer, in complete agony and no hope of recovery....then we'll talk.

You have issues with disabled people? You are a sick puppy!

In conclusion: Atheists and Nazis...two different things. Maybe difficult to understand for you!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Fitz
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I'll tell you this:

There was never a brutal atheist crusade.

There was no atheist inquisition.

There were never any atheist witch burnings.

There was never an atheist jihad.

There was never atheist ruled imprisonment of scientists for sharing their observations.

There was never an atheist denial of the holocaust.

Atheists don't refuse to punish child molestors.

Atheists never detroyed the temples of those that have different beliefs.

Atheists never committed genocide in Canaan because an invisible man commanded them to.

Atheists never beheaded 5000 people like Charlemagne for not thinking the way we do.

Atheists never had 11,000 people executed for not paying unfair taxes like the church did in Altenesch.

The list goes on and on ... here's some light reading about the pain and torture that was NOT caused by atheists:

http://www.truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

EDIT: Time for a vocabulary lesson since you can't even get that straight. It's called a dictionary, invest in one.

Religion: A religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Faith: Faith is the confident belief or trust in the truth or trustworthiness of a person, concept or thing. So faith describes the nature of your belief in your religion. It's not a noun to be used as a name for your beliefs.

Atheism: A (without) theism (belief in God). Without belief in God. Not a religion in any sense of the word. It's simple vocabulary, not sure why you're so confused on this point.

• 10 years ago

Atheists don't HAVE a religion -- that's what 'atheist' MEANS (not believing in supernatural beings or phenomena).

All humans should have full human rights, and basic freedoms (including any two adult humans being allowed to marry). That's simply being a CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING (a concept you're clearly completely unfamiliar with).

No, atheists aren't trying to force everyone to marry members of their own sex. All atheists I've ever known oppose beastiality, sex with veggies, and the rest of what you lie about.

Most people in my country think that when a person has only a short life of nothing but excruciating pain and suffering, that they should be allowed to end it. Again, that's simply being a civilized human being.

It isn't atheists who think people should be killed against their own wishes -- we leave that to fanatic religious nuts, who run around murdering people for disagreeing with them.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ladies, gentlemen and atheists.? Are we a different sex now?

Is it true that Atheists wants to impose their own version..? of what? but No whatever it is

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nope. We don't have a religion.

We would very much like it, however, if you delusional believers would keep your delusional beliefs to yourself and stop trying to force them on everyone. If you believe you know the best way to live, great -- do so. Allow others the freedom to make that same choice for themselves, even if what they come up with is different than what you come up with.

Is that really so hard?

Peace.

• 10 years ago

THe God has promised that the atheist which do not have any believe of god , they should be sent to the hell .

you will be laughing to me when hearing this. But if it's possibility of this sentence is one to a million what will you do then ??

• 10 years ago

No. Given that atheism is not a religion, and has absolutely nothing to do with the list of various items that you note in your details, it seems clear that you're mentally challenged and should go drink some Drain-o.

• Demi
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

No. They just want some religious folks to do what we religious Heathens do and shut the hell up already and mind their own damn business when it comes to non-harmful personal issues. It's not hard to conduct oneself honorably and do those things, you know. The trick is teaching some of the Christers and Muslims that it's not hard to conduct oneself honorably. Apparently many of them are unaware of this.

Source(s): Forn Sed Heathen - live and let live. 'Tis the Heathen way. (and the only decent thing to do)
  • 10 years ago

I don't wana impose anything *******. If you wana believe something go ahead. Respect everyone else's beliefs. Just cause we think differently than you doesn't mean we're all bad people. Also, as far as I know no atheist has ever said anything about euthinizing anybody, nor about veggie sex or any of that other crap. Gays are fine by me, they don't impose stupid *** religious crap on me.

Source(s): Not an atheist but don't believe in god.
  • Dan
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

no. not really. most of that almost everyone (regardless of religion), finds deplorable.

all atheists in america want is for people to honor the laws, ideas, and intent of the founding fathers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.