J name combos, to create nickname JJ. Suggestions/Opinions?

For some reason, I have this odd obsession with the nickname JJ for a girl. Don't ask me why, I just do (ha ha). Anyways, I am looking J and J combos for girls. Nothing tacky or corny, Something elegant and sweet and very feminine. A couple that I like are listed below, tell me what you think of those two, and... show more For some reason, I have this odd obsession with the nickname JJ for a girl. Don't ask me why, I just do (ha ha). Anyways, I am looking J and J combos for girls. Nothing tacky or corny, Something elegant and sweet and very feminine. A couple that I like are listed below, tell me what you think of those two, and also please suggest some. Thank you so much.
(P.S. our last name is Francis, if that helps at all)

Jennifer Juliet (JJ)

Joanna Jasmin (JJ)

If you don't like the idea, that is fine, I am still opinion to your suggestions and opinions, just be mature about them. Thank you again.