Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

what should we do about homosexual students that bully normal kids?

Update:

i witness this lots, as these crazies are immoral and do not care if they make the awkward kid kill himself , so sad.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're full of yourself.

If this is REALLY happening, which I doubt, knowing how homophobic you are, homosexual bullies should face the same punishment as heterosexual bullies. A bully is a bully, something I'm sure you're familiar with.

• Dragon Metohell, I can see that this issue upsets you and no bullying should be tolerated, but to state that the bullies are Homosexual really has no bearing on any of this, you might aswell say that they were wearing, clothes, or had a certain hair colour, you should be careful about how you word things and what information you state,as other posters have said, you deal with it as you would ANY bullying situation. its not about PC its about being reasonable and applying common sense.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First all children should be warned that Homosexuals have a proclivity for Bullying

• 1 decade ago

lol what a stuip question

96 percent people in usa are stragith

the gay kids who buolly some would be abuse and mad example of

why straight kids would still get away with it

your porblem not gays now back under your rock

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The same thing we do to non-homosexual students who bully whomever. Kick them out of school and flunk them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

take the words Homosexual and Normal out of the sentence and ask it again

A bully is a bully, even if they are dressed FABULOUSLY

• 1 decade ago

If you see something say something. Remember Columbine. Otherwise smarty, go and defend them.

Unless your a big wuss.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love how you put it as "nomal kids". *rolls eyes* Treat them the same as heterosexual bullies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What? When does that even happen? Obviously the answer is 'the same way you'd punish anyone else,' but I never, ever hear about anything like that.

• vin
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Same thing you would normally do to any bully, I don't buy into the hate crime liberal bs..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.