What kind of religion condemns Wars but turns a blind eye to?

Homosex, animalsex, veggiesex, Euthanasia, Assisted suicide and many more.

I think of one: Atheism.

@Jag Henry: Sir, if you can define for me what is ultimate Right and ultimate wrong without God, then i will take you seriously.

Favorite Answer

I don't know about any of that, but you are right about Atheism being a religion. They have a belief system, and forums online were they hang out and share ideas. They are starting to congregate as well! I had one post that him and his group meets once a week. Just like church!

You know not all of those are as bad as war...

Plus atheism is a lack of religion, so can't be classed as one in itself, who would they worship? Either way, saying all atheists condone euthanasia, bestiality and veggiesex(?) is an unwanted stereotype, a lot of atheists probably don't support euthanasia or assisted suicide. Just because there is no God, doesn't mean there are no morals to abide by, after all.

Homosexuality = war

No Klondike bar for you.

>>>@Jag Henry: Sir, if you can define for me what is ultimate Right and ultimate wrong without God, then i will take you seriously.

You would never be convinced of any argument because you are already predisposed to thinking in extremes. It would mean nothing to you if we explained that "ultimate wrong" and "ultimate right" did not matter in this case because morality functions along a gradient. It wouldn't matter if we explained to you the concept of proportional punishment (even though you would most certainly agree with the idea).

Would you execute someone who blasphemed against your God? Would you simply give a terrorist a time out in a corner and a paddling on the hands? Either you have different standards of reaction based upon the circumstance, or you don't. For each case, respectively:

-- You concede your analogy is inherently flawed; or stick to your analogy and show yourself to be a hypocrite.

-- You agree that reaction should be equal no matter what, in which case I hope no human being shall ever be cursed to cross your path.

I don't think it's fair to blame atheism for that. I'm concerned with Christ and what he said. Jesus didn't tell us to concern ourselves with the things of the world. We are pilgrims on a journey to a heavenly kingdom, and citizens of a heavenly kingdom. The world is supposed to go down. God's word says not to be dismayed at them.

Jeremiah 10:2

Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

• Cyber

Quakerism

mendacity might desire to be condoned by employing your faith/concept equipment of selection as you have performed this variety of advantageous pastime of it right here... Congratulations you're a credit on your faith/equipment...

Atheism is not a religion, you fail troll.

Veggie sex?? Great, now I have some disturbing mental images of the characters from Veggie Tales that will probably never go away. Thanks for nothing!

>Implying that Atheism is a religion.

@ JUDGE JUDY i thought athiest were smart % is per 100